SCUB programme offers a three steps co-creation and mutual learning process for all artists participating:
MAY 2022 – 1 Month residency in Banja Luka (BIH) – DKC Incel space where the artists along with a set of experts, curators, and local communities will co-create based on socially engaged art practices.
mid SEPT – mid OCT 2022 – 1 Month Journey to all partners’ selected sites, and local communities, where the artists will stage in public space the Mobile Forum in a participatory educational format, and put into action the dramaturgy of the Ground Tour Journey that is imagined as a traveling theatre piece, in which the artist-travelers, the localities, the communities and the local actors involved will be the protagonists.
APRIL 2023 – The Artists will have a mentored and remote time to produce retrospectively an individual work to be presented at the final exhibition of the project in Pristina at the partner space of Termokiss – Community Center
– Content: you will be tutored and gain input by an international and local crowd of experts in Public Art, Community Art, and Socially-Engaged Art Practices.
– Exchange: You will be facilitated in a mutual learning process for developing and sharing your skills through intercultural dialogue and transnational collaborations, both with experts and local communities
– Transfer: the Mobile Forum, the final outcomes and your personal work will be visible both in the “Balkan” area and in the EU.
– Resources: you will be supported by the expertise and know-how of all SCUB community members and partners.
– Process: You will go through a process of self and collective reflection around questions of identity and belonging.